To all of our fellow bloggers,
It has been a very eventful year and a bit since we first started off our small blog to share our love for anime and all things related. Since that time having met so many wonderful people, we have wanted to share out the love and are very happy to announce our small award, which we would like to give to some of our favourite blogs- as a token of appreciation from our side for all the motivation and warmth we have received from everyone.
I know there are loads of awards out there and a lot of them a great way to show appreciation between bloggers, so we would like to dedicate our award to a cause.
The idea behind this award is to motivate other fellow bloggers and to act as a token of appreciation- just as we ourselves felt motivated and really felt good about what we do. It is a small gesture that we hope goes a long way. One other thing we will be doing however, when the award is awarded, we will be posting a link to the nominated blog on our own website, so that people can actually find these blogs. I feel that there are so many awesome people to chat with who are blogging too and it can be hard to find people easily, so I hope through this people who want to find new bloggers can do so more easily- just comment on the Wakuwafu award page when you receive it and we will put up a a link to your blog. The rules of the blog won’t be too long, but they will let you get to know one another more!
The rules (You can just copy and paste these)
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the wakuwafu page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
Now that all the formalities are over, we would like to nominate a few of our favourite bloggers from around the blogosphere! Every single person here has really helped us feel at home and we love their blogs and the people behind them. Here they are, in no particular order.
- OGZ (We have only recently met them, but we love the stuff they post- detailed and concise)
- MirrorPurple (Another person who we have just come across, but the blog is beautiful!)
- Feelingsoulmate (Beautiful and motivational poems) ❤
- MariaCharmed (If you are into writing, you need to check this blog out!)
- WhenCuriosityKilledTheCat (How can you not be curious to visit a blog with such a curious name, love books? Then you will love this blog)
- OneStopForAllEntertainment (A clean looking blog with awesome articles which are a pleasure to read)
- PopCultureMecha (Not just anime, but a whole load of interesting content)
- LittleMonsterGirl (Some hilarious comics!)
- LitaKino (Just an awesome blogger all-round with a great sense of humor)
- Viewers Discretion is Advised (Funny posts about various things, true to his profile picture!)
- Lynlyn (One of the bloggers we look up to a lot, anime, manga, being awesome, she’s got it all covered. One of our biggest sources of inspiration, keep going strong, you have our support!)
- TheReviewersCorner (A great blog alongside a hilarious twitter feed!)
- TheOtakuJudge (Game and anime reviews with a unique style of writing and an all round wonderful person)
- TheLimitlessImagination (A limitless number of posts on anime and musings that are too good to miss)
- LZerb (How can you not follow someone with an awesome name like that? Posts interesting stuff on anime and very readable content)
- AnimeReviewerGirl (One of my favorite bloggers, although I don’t think she knows that yet xD Has brilliant anime posts!)
- PoetryandChocolatesandBooks (Posts a whole range of different quirky things, well worth a look and also a terrific person to talk with)
- ThroughTwoBlueEyes (Awesome snippets and posts about books, another great place for anyone who loves reading and books!)
- RenxkyokosSpace (Another one of my favourite people to talk to, super nice and super engaging. Her personal blog will bring a smile to your face or make you laugh out loud!)
- AnimeVios (Funny posts and a pleasure to read them all! Lots of anime snippets and musings)
- Moonlitasteria (Deals with anything related to anime and has some pretty darn good and serious posts on there, great if you’re looking for an extended piece of writing which is very well written!)
- TheAnimetedCritics (Interesting blog design and the posts are just as good and I visit them very regularly!)
You can send this award to who ever you wish- or you don’t have to if you don’t wish, but we ask you to pass this on to anyone who’s work you really appreciate 🙂
This is to another year of awesomeness!